ePD Zone courses are designed to provide maximum flexibility by allowing participants to access and complete courses at anytime anywhere, and with that flexibility comes great responsibility. Our Code of Academic Integrity outlines our expectations of participants who choose to participate in our courses.
All ePd Zone courses include two Attributions of Academic Integrity--one at the beginning and one at the end--that participants must attest to.
By enrolling in and completing an ePD Zone course all participants agree to the following:
- Courses are designed to be delivered to and completed by individuals, such that:
- Participants will complete all course lessons individually without assistance from or in collaboration with any other individual
- Participants will complete all course assessment quizzes individually without assistance from or in collaboration with any other individual
- Participants will complete all course assessment quizzes using solely the information provided in the course materials and will not reference any other media (internet searches, books, etc...)
- Participants will not share or distribute the course materials with any other individual
- Participants will not share the questions or answers to course assessment quizzes with any other individual
- Participants will safeguard their ePD Zone account login credentials and not share them with any other individual
- All course material is the intellectual property of the course instructor, such that:
- Participants will not download, record, screen capture, or otherwise save course materials outside of the ePD Zone e-learning platform, except for those materials that have been specifically provided by the instructor for offline use by the participant
- Participants will not reuse any course materials for their own commercial benefit, including but not limited to providing professional development for the same/similar topic
- Participants may use references to course materials for academic purposes with proper attributions/citations to the instructor